Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chicken Stir Fry - Simpler Version

I know I've posted a chicken stir fry recipe before (I believe so), but here's another 1, much simpler... It's just another recipe which I made up... Threw in anything I could possibly find... Hehe...


INGREDIENTS:
  • Chicken cuts (I used 1/2 of a whole chicken)
  • Salt & pepper
  • Little oil ~ 3-5 tbsp
  • Ginger ~ thumb tip size, or as much as you want. (Young ginger can also be used)
  • Oyster sauce ~ 3 tbsp
  • Sweet soy sauce ~ 5-7 tbsp
  • Chili sauce Maggi ~ 3 tbsp
  • Water

DIRECTIONS:

1. Slice ginger into thin chips. Fry into hot pan with oil. Fry until golden brown, aromatic.



2. Add in chicken cuts. Add salt & pepper. Stir fry. You can put a lid on to speed up cooking time. Turn occasionally.

3. Add in oyster, sweet soy & chilli sauces. Stir fry. You can add in a little bit of water if it's too dry. Stir til cook.


4. Serve best with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment