Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Update

I think I do owe you guys an explanation for my M.I.A-ness, haha... Apart from being busy, my laptop was totally busted, the hard disk just died, I guess it's time, haha... So all my saved recipes & related pictures were in there, couldn't save any, among with my other valuable stuffs... I was a bit frustrated, sometimes technologies are unreliable... Learnt it the hard way... But I got myself a new laptop few months ago, which I love dearly & some of the stuffs from the old laptop are actually in my pendrive but only some, better than nothing... Since I'm on my semester break now, might as well update as much as I can... I hope you've enjoyed & learnt something from my cook13ook, I now it's not much... But I'm sure there'll be more to come! My oven is currently not in it's best condition, so any recipes invovling baking (including the cheese-cupcakes that I'm sooo dying to share with you!) have to be on hold for the time being, until I get a new proper oven... Til then...

Love,
HUDZ13.

No comments:

Post a Comment